Back on the track in 5 steps. Vircos takes care of your suit!
Sometimes, you fall. If it happens, well, you then need to recover. You need to be perfectly safe, once again. And here’s how we take care of it.
We know the sport we love the most. It is an adrenaline-fueled, exciting sport and, sure!, it can be dangerous at times.
You ride a motorcycle–you are more likely to crash: maybe there’s an issue with the tarmac, maybe someone makes a mistake while riding, maybe you lose focus for a moment. It just happens.
Luckily, the damage concerns your ride, your gear, your (mechanical) body parts more often than not. And when we say “gear”, we naturally include our suits in the lot.
We design all our suits thinking about how well they can protect you for this very reason. Of course, we design them to be beautiful, aggressive. We design them to represent you.
But your safety is our biggest concern.
Each lap must be the safest lap. Every suit must always be the top suit.
Your suit, restored, fresh from the factory. In 5 steps.
Crashing means at least some sort of damage–it goes without saying. Not a big deal, if you have access to the appropriate service.
Not a big deal, if whatever was damaged gets perfectly restored.
Not a big deal, if it’s taken care of the right way.
Allow us to explain our ways:
- Deliver Everywhere: Did it happen at the track? Give us your suit right on the paddock. If our Vircos truck is at the venue, your problem’s already solved. No truck? Then send your suit to our headquarters: we’ll take care of it;
- Check-up: Once your suit is in our hands, we’ll have our technicians verify its conditions, so that we can fully understand what the actual damage is;
- Air-bag: Vircos is an Alpinestar Tech-Air authorized center. If your suit integrates a Tech-Air airbag system, you don’t need to worry about anything: we’ll check and restore your airbag at our headquarters, or directly in our truck;
- Full Recovery: After the diagnosis, we’ll repair your suit, print new stamps and logos, and cut and substitute all damaged parts. Your suit will be ready to go back on the track only after we fully restore each and every seam and stitching–even the ones that were barely damaged.
- Quality Test: Finally, there is quality control. Your suit will be inspected by our experts, through a scrupulous testing process. The same process our new suits go through.
And now, one last step, which we hold dear, because it aims to be real help for all riders: a repair consultancy service.
What’s that for? That’s for making your life as a rider better. That’s us providing you with all the information you need.
It is a simple, straight-forward service: ask your technical contact about how to repair you gear; request customized estimate. Ask for anything you may need.
Because, well, motorbikes are important, but your safety is much more so.